Bachelor of Science with Information Technology was established in the year 2020 which act as a feeder course for higher studies in the area of information technology. Skilled Software Professional are highly needed in the present scenario. The programme is intended to produce graduates with high end technical skills and good attitude to meet the industry needs. The students get exposed with manifold online platforms to equip their technical skills to upgrade programming languages and also given practical exposure in IOT, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
To produce renowned graduates trained in the latest tools and technologies and to create excellent professionals in the field of information technology.
- Provide excellent undergraduate education with advanced technical skills, preparing students as internationally recognised computer professionals in various domains.
- Providing quality education in correlation with industry needs.
- Advance the quality educational experiences by improving our position recognized nationally and internationally.
- Support with extended technical training activities to prepare our students for lifelong learning and professional growth.
- An ability to develop knowledge of computing and mathematics and apply them in appropriate discipline.
- An ability to identify, frame and develop solutions to computational challenges.
- An ability to use appropriate techniques, skills and tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish shared computing design, evaluation, or implementation goals.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities for the computing profession.
CODE (Club of Data Engineers) B.Sc(CS) Association was inaugurated by Dr.N.Balaji, Director-Placement &Training, KPR Institutions on 31.07.19. He inaugurated the association and gave a lecture on “Distributed Computing” and it’s applications in the technical world.
Industrial Visit was organized for I B.Com (CA) Students on 21.08.2019 they visited M/s. KPR Mill Limited, Arasur, Coimbatore, they interacted with the officials and learnt Production Process, Production Schedule, re-order level , TQM, 5s, 6 Sigma etc.,
CODE organized a Guest Lecture on “RECENT INNOVATIONS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE” on 29.08.19 Dr.N.Balaji, Director-Placement & Training, KPR Institutios. He gave an overall view on recent innovations in computer science field and the IoT devices which plays a vital role in today’s technology.
CODE organized a Guest Lecture “Python Programming” on 27.02.2020. The Resource person Dr. M. Priya Dharshini, Associate Professor, KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, she shared the usage of Python for developing desktop GUI applications, websites and web applications. She motivated them to learn Python and get placed in reputed companies.
National Level Inter-Collegiate Meet
CODE has organized a National level technical meet among the college’s “TECHBLAST 20” on 09.01.2020. Dr.Shyam Prashad Rajasekaran, Founder & CEO, TWIRL TACT TECHNOLOGIES inaugurated the technical meet and share the motivational thoughts to the students.More than 200 students of various colleges has participated and won the prizes ,STC, Pollachi becomes the overall championship winner of the technical meet.
Career Guidance Program
E-Vanijya organized Career Guidance Program “Ensuring success in Competitive Examinations” on 02.08.19. The Resource person was Ms.Tamil Oviya, IAS she gave an outline on preparation for civil service examination.Industrial Visit was organized for I B.Sc (CS) Students on 21.08.2019 they visited M/s. KPR Mill Limited, Arasur, Coimbatore and observe the processes.
- 9 students of I B.Sc (CS) participated in intercollegiate “Technomanzer” organized by Department of Information Technology, SNMV college on 7th February 2020.
- 8 students of I B.Sc(CS) participated in intercollegiate “Techtrix” organized by Department of Computer Science, NGP College on 3th February 2020.
- Ms.Selciya and Ms.Keerthikaof I B.Sc. participated in intercollegiate “SHRISTI 20” organized by Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College on 31.01.2020.
- Ms.Abinidhi and Ms.Shanmuga Priya participated in intercollegiate event SRISHTA’20 organized by Sasurie college on 7th February 2020.
- 6 students of I B.Sc (CS) participated in the Inter Collegiate Technical meet “TEHNOKRET” Organized by the Computer Science Department of KPRIET.