About the Department
The Department of Computer Science with Data Analytics has been established in the academic year 2020-2021. The curriculum focuses on developing Knowledge and Skills in high-demand Data Science Competencies including Programming, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Database Management, and Data Visualization. Value Added and Certificate course curriculum is designed to bridge the gap between the Industry and Academics. It is meticulously reviewed by many Industry Experts, Academicians, and other Stakeholders. The Department supports the students to obtain ample knowledge in the theory of Computer Science with hands-on experience in relevant domains and tools. The department is well equipped with excellent Infrastructural facilities with upgraded Laboratories and Smart Classrooms for Teaching & Learning. The department supports the students to gain exposure to research models and industry-standard applications in data science through Guest Lectures, Seminars, Projects, etc.
About the Conference
International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Data Analytics (ICRTCSDA-2023) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts. ICRTCSDA-2023 will be held in Coimbatore, India on 3rd and 4th February 2023.
The key intention of ICRTCSDA-2023 is to provide opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in both real and virtual environments with their peers who are expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that ICRTCSDA-2023 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these contemporary scientific fields in scope.
The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers throughout the globe. Best Paper awards will be given for the papers reviewed to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
- Only original and previously unpublished work will be considered. Any submission that is identical to or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- Authors must send extended abstract of around 250 to 500 words which should clearly indicate the following: • Title • Purpose of the study • Research Objective • Research Methodology / approach • Findings & Implications.
- Extended abstract should be in word document format, Times New Roman, 12-point font size with single line spacing, 1 inch margins and APA style of referencing the citations
- Please note that the Institute has a strict anti-plagiarism policy so the originality of the work should be ensured by the authors
- By submitting an extended abstract, the author(s) makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at the conference, Submission should include information about all co-authors including full name, affiliation, and contact email (Maximum of 3 Authors)
- Each author has to make individual registration for the conference.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed, selected papers will be published as Conference Proceedings with ISBN number.
- Full papers of the best titles will be selected to be published, subject to a peer review in UGC Care list Journal – Additional Fees need to be paid for the selected papers for Publications.
- Kindly submit your PAPERS at COMPUTINGSCIENCE@kprcas.ac.in
- Communication and Networking
- Data mining
- Information Assurance
- Web Services and Technologies
- AI Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Knowledge Representation
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Processing
- Pattern Recognition
|Submission of Papers||20 January 2023|
|Acceptance Notification||23 January 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||25 January 2023|
|Academicians/ Research Scholars||750|
Account name: The Principal, KPRCAS
Bank: Federal bank
Account No.: 10920100196226
IFSC Code: FDRL0001092
Dr. T. Genish
Computer Science with Data Analytics
8754246272 / 9629383768
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org