School of Commerce
The School of Commerce commenced its operation in the year 2019 with two Under Graduate Programs and then extended its wings to seven as department of Commerce, Commerce with Computer Applications, Commerce with Professional Accounting, Commerce with Banking & Insurance, Commerce with Business Analytics, Commerce with E-Commerce and Commerce with Information Technology, with richly qualified and experienced faculty members and well-disciplined student fraternity. The core objective of the school is to provide an ICT based curriculum to fall in line with the industrial demand. The school evolves to maintain academic excellence and equip students with the skills to face the challenges in a competitive world at global scenario. There is a blend of theoretical and practical exposure to the students to showcase their talents through Conferences, Seminars, Workshop and Hands on activity. The School of Commerce focuses on research activities to nurture social responsibility among faculties and students with commitment and integrity towards nation building.
About the Department
Department of B. Com (Business Analytics) enables the students to understand the importance of Big Data analytics in today’s Business environment. The course imparts knowledge to analyze the data using statistical, mathematical and data mining techniques also, motivates the students to solve the complex problems under uncertainties using advanced analytical tools and equip them to handle the data with the business analytical tools. The department hopes to be a vibrant and innovative Centre for education, inculcate values, identify hidden talents provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shaping them for global employment, professional excellence, entrepreneurial business ventures and above all a responsible citizen of India.
About the Conference
It’s our honor to announce our first International Business Analytics Conference being organised by Department of B. Com (Business Analytics). The conference theme for this engaging academic conference is ‘Business Analytics and Intelligence in digital era’. The conference will be held on 09th September 2022 at College Campus.
The aim of this Business Analytics and Intelligence Conference is to create a platform and facilitate knowledge sharing on advanced data analysis, business analytics, big data and business intelligence for distinguished academicians, practitioners and researchers from academia and industry.
The conference will also become a venue to review insights on business applications using analytical tools. We invite papers from academicians and practitioners on the listed conference topics and related areas. Applications, case studies, review and discussion papers on these topics and related areas are also welcome.
- Only original and previously unpublished work will be considered. Any submission that is identical to or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- Authors must send extended abstract of around 250 to 500 words which should clearly indicate the following: • Title • Purpose of the study • Research Objective • Research Methodology / approach • Findings & Implications.
- Extended abstract should be in word document format, Times New Roman, 12-point font size with single line spacing, 1 inch margins and APA style of referencing the citations
- Please note that the Institute has a strict anti-plagiarism policy so the originality of the work should be ensured by the authors
- By submitting an extended abstract, the author(s) makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at the conference, Submission should include information about all co-authors including full name, affiliation, and contact email (Maximum of 3 Authors)
- Each author has to make individual registration for the conference.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed, selected papers will be published as Conference Proceedings with ISBN number.
- Full papers of the best titles will be selected to be published, subject to a peer review in UGC Care list Journal – Additional Fees need to be paid for the selected papers for Publications.
- Kindly submit your abstracts at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Analytics
- HR Analytics
- Banking & Finance Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics
- Cybercrime Analytics
- Health Care Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Sports Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Data Processing
- Cluster Techniques
- Sentimental Analysis
- Other Related Topics
|Registration Date with Abstract||06th October 2022|
|Acceptance Notification||12th October 2022|
|Last Date of Registration and Full Paper Submission.||26st October 2022|
|Indian Participants (₹)||International Participants ($)|
|Academicians/ Research Scholars||750||50|
Account name: The Principal, KPRCASR
Bank: Federal bank
Account No.: 10920100196226
IFSC Code: FDRL0001092
Dr. G. Vengatesan
Associate Professor & Head
B. Com (Business Analytics).
9942053225 / 8667069525
E-Mail ID: email@example.com