The Department of Physical Education aims at development of the students through its various sports programmes, team spirit, teamwork, co-operation, sportsmanship and tolerance.
A standard 400 metre track enables various training, physical work outs and helps to develop their physical fitness.
A number of recreational and sports programmes are available for the students to refresh and relax. Fitness centre with advanced fitness equipments facilitate the students to stay physically fit and face any physical challenges. The Department of Physical Education provides ample opportunities to the students to take part in sports and games through intramural and extramural sports competitions. Students are encouraged to participate in many tournaments like Bharathiar University, TNOA, State and National, Association and Federation cup and Open tournaments. Further the inter department tournaments gives opportunity to the students to exhibit the talents in their respective specialization.
- Impart the knowledge healthy lifestyle.
- Empower the students to be leaders in games and sports.
- Teach students about determinants of health.
- Help students to discover their personal identity.
- Buy physically Get mentally
- To bring the glory back
- To rule the world ,Rule for it and get
- Expect something, Run for it and get it
- Reaching the Top is easier, if you re fit enough to handle the stress
- Students will Physically and Mentally fit
- Students will excel in various Sports & Games tournaments
- To make the students to practice various asanas
- Students will become self defense