Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the popular three years Bachelor degree programs for students who wish to make their career in the field of business management that involves functional areas such as Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information technology. BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and impart leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and to become future entrepreneurs.
To nurture a spirit of continued business learning and strive for Excellence in the field of business education and imbibe our students with world class management culture.
- To engage students in real word problem solving techniques.
- To leverage their potential by creating an ecosystem that instills critical thinking and analytical mind set.
- To develop leaders of competencies in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Fundamental concepts underlying accounting, finance, management, marketing, auditing, and economics.
- To construct the financial statements of the company, restructure of capital structure and calibrate the procedure involved in amalgamation and absorption.
- The concept of cost, and elements of cost and prepare the cost statement.
- To apply quantitative skills to help analyze and solve business problems by applying various tools and to take advantage of business opportunities.
- The basics of the internet, able to understand the use of office applications and accounting software.
- Learn and understand the essential provisions of the Indian Contract Act, Partnership Act, and Industrial law.
- Concept of auditing, and acquire knowledge about vouching transactions, verifications of assets, and liabilities.
- The various provisions relating to income tax, understand the basic concept of IT Act and compute the income and tax of an individual assesses.
- To demonstrate written communication skills appropriate for business situations and develop awareness regarding new trends in business communication.
- To apply the knowledge in mathematics in solving business problems.
- To use statistical, graphical, and algebraic techniques wherever relevant and understand statistical applications in economics and management.
- To quip with necessary soft skills to enhance competitive edge in the job market.
Due Diligence and adherence to Quality
Baranisri S I BBA CA Secured SECOND PLACE in Maths quiz conducted by Sankara College of Arts and Science.
Baranisri S I BBA CA Secured FIRST PLACE in Tamil speech conducted by Yaavarum Kelir
Mr. Suijin Mansha I BBA CA Won II PRIZE in BRIM-2023 Organized by PSGR Krishnamal College for Women
Mr.Vijay Vignesh II BBA CA Published article on “The influence of emotional intelligence on the higher educational performance of UG students”
Mr. Abhinav II BBA CA Won BEST PAPER award in One day International Conference on “ Presidency of G20 and Its Impact on Industries – Marching Towards New Millennium” Organized by Hindusthan College of Arts & Science
Academic Advisory Board: we seek the audience of experts from other prominent educational institutions to come up with state-of-the-art value addition for strengthening and shaping BBA CA student’s industry ready.
Industry Visits: frequent industry visits are arranged to help the students keep themselves abreast of latest happenings in the industry and gear-up to face any contingencies.
Value added courses: Apart from offering conventional courses, the department is at the fore-front of offering several value added courses like Digital Marketing, SPSS, Power BI, NCFM & NISM certifications to help students to upkeep themselves with the latest industry trends.
National and International Trip:
In the quest for wider exposer to our faculty and student fraternity, the department arranges several National and International trips for augmenting evolving management paradigms in management education.
In this VUCA world, it is a major imperative of the manager and the organization to take effective decisions and prevent conceding any advantage to the competitors and generate greater amount of brand loyalty. Hence dissemination of different ideas, paradigms new theoretical constructs which takes place in the board room as a part of policy making need wider scope for application. So, conducting workshops, conclaves and symposia will amplify the thought process of the students.
|S.No||Faculty Name||Type of Publications||Journal / Conference Details||Title||Indexing|
|1.||Dr J Samuel||Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Marketing management in Tourism and Hospitality for a century||978-620-5-49348-9|
|2.||Dr J Samuel||Book||Navanila Maruthi publication||Managerial Economics||ISBN : 978-81-951871-4-0|
|3.||Dr J Samuel||Patent||Patent||Analysis of Fluctuations in the Share Price of Equities and Investment Portfolio Management|
|4.||Dr R Naveen Kumar||Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Marketing management in Tourism and Hospitality for a century||978-620-5-49348-9|
|5.||Dr R Naveen Kumar||Research Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Thesis Dissertation||978-620-5-49348-9|