Vision & Mission
Our Vision is to provide a world-class knowledge resource that not only caters to the curriculum requirement but also promotes intellectual enquiry and research.
We plan to achieve this through superior quality service with consistence. We focus on values like quality, utility, accessibility and stability.
The Library is built in an area of 930 Sq. mt. It is computerized with latest technologies.
The Digital Library provides access to institutional repositories and video collection of NPTEL and CD and DVD materials.
- Covered area 930 sq mt;
- Library with e-learning resources
- OPAC facility- http://172.20.200.200/impres5/opac/
- Digital Library – http://digitallibrary/ (or) http://192.168.3.13/
- Subscription of 2 e-journal databases
- Library collection 23,413 books
- Multimedia collection CDs/DVDs 1150 Nos
- NPTEL – http://nptel.ac.in/
- NPTEL Videos Local Server – http://192.168.3.14/localguru
- Fully computerized library information system
- User friendly online enquiry system for catalogue search and personal account.
- The Library functions from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm on all working days.
KPR Library is featured with KPR Intranet.OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) facility is available at the library entrance to facilitate online search of books with Title, Author, Keyword and Subject search options.
Mr.S.Nanda Kumar – Library Assistant
Monday to Saturday
Working Hours: 8.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Transaction Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Holidays and Sunday
Working Hours: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Any Queries Contact : email@example.com