Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the popular three years Bachelor degree programs for students who wish to make their career in the field of business management that involves functional areas such as Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Management and Information technology. BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and impart leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and to become future entrepreneurs.
To nurture a spirit of continued business learning and strive for Excellence in the field of business education and imbibe our students with world class management culture.
- To engage students in real word problem solving techniques.
- To leverage their potential by creating an ecosystem that instills critical thinking and analytical mind set.
- To develop leaders of competencies in a rapidly changing business environment.
- BBA degree programme can expect to derive fundamental understandings in the core concepts of Business Management.
- The curriculum would provide knowledge and skills, both functional and integrative, in the field of business.
- The program helps the students to obtain business education and learn skills that will help them pursue various management and administrative roles within a company.Communication Skills, Critical Thinking, Team Building and Global Perspective of business are some of the skills students acquire through this program.
BBA Association Inauguration –“Managers in Leadership Excellence & Skills (MILES)” was inaugurated on 30th July, 2019 by Mr.N.Arun, KPR Group, Mr.S.K.Arun, CEO, Audi Coimbatore, Mr.Kamalesh, Finance Manager, Audi Coimbatore.
Department of Management Studies has organized a Guest Lecture -“Body Talks” on 12.02.2020. The Resource Person for the programme was Dr. Rangarajan. He stated that the body gestures, facial expressions and postures are very vital in communication.
Industrial Visit was organized for I BBA Students they visited M/s. Audi show room
They interacted with the Audi showroom officials and learnt how to treat the customers, serve the customer, how to approach the customers, etc.,
- Ms. Vincia N, and Ms. Deepika R of I BBA participated in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Business and management organized by Department of Business Administration and Commerce on January 07,2020 and presented a paper entitled “ Industry 5.0”.
- KPRCAS in association with Suriyan FM 93.5 has conducted a cultural contest “Gangs of Kovai”. Students from Department of Business Administration and Commerce received a gift voucher worth of Rs.5000 each from CAFS (Casino Air Caterers and Flight Services).
- Mr. Shyam Prasanth S, and Mr. Daniel I of I BBA participated in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Business and Management organized by Department of Business Administration and Commerce on January 07, 2020 and presented a paper entitled “Cyber Security”.
- Mr. Shyam Prasanth S of I BBA participated in the “Technomanzer” organized by Department of Information Technology, SNMV College on 7th February 2020.
- Ms. Vincia N, and Ms. Deepika R of I BBA participated in the seminar on the industry 4.0- trends in automation and manufacturing technologies organized by G R Damodaran Academy of Management on February 5, 2020.