- To develop National and International job opportunities for business outlook.
- To create the students globally employable and ready hands to the corporate world.
- To strengthen Industry- Institution relationship with business strategies.
- To make students as highly professional figures in the global Industries.
- To provide training classes through continuous training modules.
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
- To approach top multinational companies to meet out campus recruitment.
- To enhance student’s interests towards Industrial and entrepreneurship aspirations.
Training Strategies of CDC
- Planning, Screening, Implementing and Evaluating and analyzing the potentiality of the students to crack the interviews effortlessly every month.
- Adapting to new technologies and methodologies in learning.
- Guiding them to identity their personal growth of every student with outcome basis.
- Counselling the students to analyze their professional development with their self-evaluation reports.
- Certified Trainers for Soft Skills, Verbal English and Computer Languages
- Above 250 Training Hours to inculcate them jobs skills.
- Weekly Placement Talk to improve Public Speaking Skill.
- Specialized Learning Tools for Learning, Practicing, Testing.
- Training Certification for Communication Skills, Computer Languages Skills and Domain Based Skills.
- Conducting Corporate Interviews.
- Organizing Corporate Collaboration with MNCs.
- Providing Internship and Job Opportunities to third year.
- Conducting Weekly Interactive Sessions with HR and Students.
S. P. Niithin