KPRCAS added another Jewel to the Crown by offering the Programme B.Com.(E-Commerce) in the year 2021. The primary aim of the programme is mold posterity of empowered student community through sound education adhering to the underlying principles of an undergraduate program of this college. This programme will blend with an optimal balance between objective learning and experiential learning. Students will be imparted with the theoretical concepts of e-Commerce and real world knowledge in e-Commerce market. The programme explores the realities and implications of e-Commerce by providing continual learning in the dynamic e-Commerce environment. Students are prepared to be competent with the entrepreneurial capabilities required for e-businesses and also able to pursue professional programme such as CA, ICWA, ACS or other Post graduate programme in Commerce and Management. The Program will foresee the coming days of the world and inculcate the traditional values keeping in view the scientific developments and strengthened by moral and social responsibility.
The programme explores the realities and implications of e-Commerce by providing continual learning in the dynamic e-Commerce environment. The course will train and develop the students in the areas of e-business and other related e-trade activities.
- To train and develop the students in the areas of e-business and other related e-trade activities.
- To provide academic support to the students and faculty to enrich their competency and skill.
- To develop the institution as a center of potential for excellence for e-commerce education.
- Fundamental concepts underlying accounting, finance, management, marketing, auditing, and economics.
- To construct the financial statements of the company, restructure of capital structure and calibrate the procedure involved in amalgamation and absorption.
- The concept of cost, and elements of cost and prepare the cost statement.
- To apply quantitative skills to help analyze and solve business problems by applying various tools and to take advantage of business opportunities.
- The basics of the internet, able to understand the use of office applications and accounting software.
- Learn and understand the essential provisions of the Indian Contract Act, Partnership Act, and Industrial law.
- Concept of auditing, and acquire knowledge about vouching transactions, verifications of assets, and liabilities.
- The various provisions relating to income tax, understand the basic concept of IT Act and compute the income and tax of an individual assesses.
- To demonstrate written communication skills appropriate for business situations and develop awareness regarding new trends in business communication.
- To apply the knowledge in mathematics in solving business problems.
- To use statistical, graphical, and algebraic techniques wherever relevant and understand statistical applications in economics and management.
- To quip with necessary soft skills to enhance competitive edge in the job market.
CA / CMA / CSEET Foundation Achievers
CA Foundation Achievers
- Yuthika. A. J I B. Com (PA) ‘B’, June 2021.
- Dhivya Dharshiny. N. D. II B. Com PA, December 2021.
CMA Foundation Achievers:
- Karthick Lakshmanan. G I. B. Com (PA) ‘A’, December 2021.
- Vignesh Ram G, I. B. Com (PA) ‘B’, December 2021.
CSEET Foundation Achievers
- Ragavendar. S II B.Com PA , January 2021.
- Kowsalya. S II B. Com PA, July 2021.
- Shamruthee. S. S II B. Com PA, November 2021.
- Keerthana. S II B. Com PA, November 2021.
- Kavyashree S S, I. B. Com (PA) ‘A’ , January 2022.
- Ragavarshinee. R, I. B. Com (PA) ‘B’, January 2022.
- Shyam Sundar. R. P, I. B. Com (PA) ‘B’, January 2022.
- Gowtham. S, II B. Com (PA), January 2022.
|1.||KTA Madhava Prasad||TNCA U-19||Inter-District Cricket|
|2.||Arun S, Mohanapriyan, Sadasivan||B-Zone Winners in Kabadi||Bharathiar University|
|3.||Ishwarya Lakshmi||Women’s Under-19||T20 Cricket Team Chennai|
|S.No||Date||Name of the Event||Resource Peron|
|1.||19/09/2022||“ICT Skills” – Digital Marketing- A garage to redefine your I.T thoughts||Mr. Kaviraj, LeadPro, Coimbatore|
|2.||13/10/2022||Career guidance programme “Crack the hard nut-Competitive exams||Mr. K. Ganesh, Retired IAF Officer, Coimbatore|
|3.||26/09/2022||Orientation for Google certification course on Digital Marketing||Mr. Prakash, White Brother Technologies, Coimbatore|
|4.||24/09/2022||“Life skill development” –Yoga teaches to embrace mind for wisdom||Mrs. Deepa, Chief Coach & Founder, Swastik Yoga Centre|
|5.||14/09/2022||A Soft skill development program on “Essential soft skills for Students”||Mr. Raj Nimlesh, Trainer, Carpe Diem Skills Academy|
|6.||12/08/2022||Transformation of Agri-Business as E-Commerce platform||Mr. Selvakumar, Founder of Vilfresh, Coimbatore|
|7.||01/08/2022||Learning trends in transformation||Dr. S. Narasimhan, Principal Consultant, The Lyceum, Coimbatore|
|8.||29/07/2022||Lean Start-up and minimum viable product – mentoring session||Mr. Prabhakaran Kuralnidhi, COBAX India|
|S.No||Faculty Name||Type of Publications||Journal / Conference Details||Title||Indexing|
|1.||Dr J Samuel||Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Marketing management in Tourism and Hospitality for a century||978-620-5-49348-9|
|2.||Dr J Samuel||Book||Navanila Maruthi publication||Managerial Economics||ISBN : 978-81-951871-4-0|
|3.||Dr J Samuel||Patent||Patent||Analysis of Fluctuations in the Share Price of Equities and Investment Portfolio Management|
|4.||Dr R Naveen Kumar||Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Marketing management in Tourism and Hospitality for a century||978-620-5-49348-9|
|5.||Dr R Naveen Kumar||Research Book||LAMBERT Academic publishing||Thesis Dissertation||978-620-5-49348-9|